Friday, March 14, 2014

90s Vibe






wearing :   Jacket : Zara (Old one, but similar here) / Crop Top : H&M (similar here) / Jeans :  H&M (similar here) / Boots : Timberland / Bag : Vintage / Sunglasses: Ray Bans

Prints are all over the place, and big flowers are taking over black. It was so sunny yesterday that I though I really could go out without wearing any extra layers. Golden hour is my favorite moment of the day. But, even though this outfit is so 90’s, why not dress it down and add a little extra something? Like this moto sleeveless leather look jacket?

And, with a crop top like this one, high waited jeans are essential. So cheers to Spring fever, going out without coats and sunglasses (My Ray bans are my favorite piece and I can’t go without them). And, I had to talk about my satchel bag – it’s from a little place in Marrakech, and I’m freaking in love with it.
______________________________________________________________________________

Des imprimés, partout. Des fleurs surplombant le noir. Le soleil étant au rdv, j’ai décidé de sortir sans aucunes couches supplémentaires. Et puis, “Golden Hour” (comme on l’appelle) reste mon moment préféré de la journée. Même sic et outfit est très 90s, j’ai pensé que ce serait cool de lui donner un petit twist et d’y ajouter cette Moto veste sans manches.
Evidemment, avec un crop top comme celui-ci, le jean taille haute se marie parfaitement. Vive le Printemps, et à la possibilité de sortir sans manteau, seulement accompagné de mes lunettes de soleil !
Je dois aussi vous parler de mon sac cartable – originaire d’un petit shop à Marrakech, je suis complètement addict à celui-ci.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus