Sunday, April 27, 2014

Sunday Funday

Captions from Vogue Australia

Feeling a little down right now, so as it’s Sunday, I though I’ll flip through some of my new glossy magazines. Well, as you may know by now, I’m kind of a big fan of Australian fashion designers. I love how they pull the right thing off and make inspiration clicks if you know what I mean. It’s spring already, and I really love this season, but I wish the weather would be somehow warmer. These shots are from my Instagram, and I though it’d be nice to tell you what I really like for the moment.

Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse – This little bottle is a life savior, and I’m not even kidding. I do love coconut oil (indeed, it’s my favorite beauty thing, thanks to Intothegloss’ beauty editor), but this bottle is filled with 10 different oils, and believe me, what it does is magic.
Dior Lip Maximizer – Pretty skeptical about this stuff, but I did buy it and now, I can’t live without it. I don’t know exactly what it does (except for plumping and give volume to your lips), but it’s a nice thing to add on before you leave the house.
Well, these little rings are one of those things you think you’ll get tired of, but of course, I didn’t. I wear them all day long, and they’re from HM. How great is that.
Chloe Perfume – This is a summer fragrance I bought a year ago, and when it’s getting warmer outside, I ditch all of those other fragrances (except for the new Body by Burberry, it’s heavenly), and just wear this scent. Reminding me summer.

Last but not least, this white lace bralette. I really love how this little thing can change an outfit from casual to sexy in a second. I can’t find another one like this, and I searched everywhere. Any idea where I could find another one? How do you spend your Sunday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus