Tuesday, September 2, 2014

As The Sun Rises

Zara Shirt, Levi's Shorts, Nike Shoes, Vintage Scarf and bag

September - let it bloom. Autumn is my favorite season, and I'm glad it's finally back. I can't get enough of the sun, and that's why I love summer, but every good thing has to come to an end.
I imagine a lot of you are going back to your normal activities such as work.
I think it'll be a special post, and as I said it before, cheers to new beginnings.
I realized I started to think about opening this blog just a year ago, and I'm glad I finally did it. I know there's a really important part of work and motivation that keeps me going on, but as I though about it, I really love writing those posts and creating something from nothing with the help of a lot of people, indeed.
September means a lot of things and for the most, it means new beginnings. I know I haven't post as much as I wanted to, but as you may know now, my vacation was more about adventure than tanning and resting next to an infinity pool. I can't complain as I had the best vacation.
I'm starting to learn how to share my time between what I love and what I have to do with my studies and college going on. I found out that I have to take every opportunity.
Embracing the immensity of things and just learning to look around is something I learnt recently, and which taught me a lot. This is real lesson that could help you all down the road.

Those pictures were taken in one of my favorite place I get to discover and go for the first time: the Fortress of Masada. I wore a shirt from Zara and my Levi's shorts. I used my beloved scarf as a turban - just to keep it in style.. 
I think, there are not a lot of people who know the real story behind the whole thing, which is real, as we found a lot of elements proving this was real and true. I'm not going to relate them, but I've learnt that true bravery does exist and it took efforts. Fear can't be your worst enemy or your best ally, and in some case, fear can push your boundaries beyond the limits you create for yourself.
Enough for the philosophic thoughts, but the point I hope I made is that fear can be useful.. Hope you're having a great Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus