Tuesday, September 23, 2014

The Standard X High Line

Victoria's Secret Shirt, Zara Skirt (similar here), HM Hat, Pull and Bear Espadrilles

If you were in New York recently, you know what I'm talking about. But if not, let me tell you there's a place, a new place, in town - The High Line. Actually, it's a subway station they transformed in a green space, a "high" park. 

I love that place, and I think that the whole neighborhood is my favorite place in Manhattan - Meatpacking, Chelsea and the High Line have that thing you can't find anywhere else. Everything, to shops, food places, people are completely vivid and enthusiastic. It makes you feel great and somehow, a part of them.
I don't really know how to describe the High Line as much as a green, bright and vivid space where you can meet a lot of people. It's completely special because this little park stretches from the 14th St to the 30th. 

As it was my first time on the High Line, it was also my first time on the rooftop of the Standard Hotel. No such view as this one. I wore a simple outfit: a shirt from Victoria's Secret, a cut out skirt fro Zara and my stripped espadrilles from Pull and Bear. Had so many compliments about this outfit - I love those New yorkers. This skirt is somehow a staple in my wardrobe - first of all, it compliments perfectly a simple grey shirt, and the cut out on the sides of the skirt gave it a completely different look, which I adore.

- GET THE LOOK --

GREY SHIRT
CAMEL SKIRT

Zara, Asos




No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus